Thursday, January 26, 2012

Marble Nails!

I tried my hand at marble nails yesterday and I must say that it is time consuming and messy but the nails looked pretty! I say "looked" because believe it or not, I already messed them up!   :( 

 Here are the pics!


These were taken right after I did my left hand. As you can see I had yet to even clean off the excess polish.



 These were taken at the end of the night after I had already ruined most of my nails.  :(






Unfortunately, the marbling process took a lot longer than I had expected and I ended up having to rush to get ready for dinner and my nails had not yet completely dried. The drying process seems to take a bit longer with water marbling. Also, I got a few air bubbles on some of the nails. I'll have to read up on how to get rid of those.


Either way, it was pretty fun and the colors looked pretty cute together. Here are the polishes I used for this water marbling:






I'll be giving the water marbling another shot soon... up next: Konad! 
Thanks for reading!


        
  Damarys

No comments:

Post a Comment