Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hobby Lobby Time!


Yesterday, Mike and I finally went to Hobby Lobby for some supplies!Image
Yay! :D  
I don’t know how in the world I convinced him to go with me, since I usually take forever in that place! Turns out he had his own list of things he needed to pick up as well, although his list was nowhere near as lengthy as mine. Regardless, he took me, he didn’t rush me or get upset at me for taking so long, and I’m grateful. I got some things for some DIY ideas I’ve been dying to try! Some of the upcoming projects include a beautiful wreath, a cute little shirt for my nephew, a cloud pillow I saw on PInterest, some glass cutting, some photo transferring, a new canvas for a painting request, and a super adorable bib (also for my nephew). I have already started on the bib and will hopefully have it done before the end of the weekend so I can get started on some of the other projects by Monday.Image
On a different note, my grandma and uncle are currently visiting from Puerto Rico. Since they are both afraid to drive here, and I am currently unemployed, I am sort of expected to be their chauffeur. I was able to somehow skirt around this last week but it looks like I’ll be having to drive them around a bit this week. I know… I know how it sounds but if it were for an hour or two a day no problem… but last time I was with them for four hours looking for a pair of short black wedges for under $15.00 and if you knew my grandma’s taste, it seemed like nothing was quite right… and then I did my grandma’s nails (which I volunteered to do and I enjoyed doing so) which ended up taking another hour and a half or so. Four hours and countless of stores later, the only thing we ended up with was a banged up door from some stupid lady who slammed her suburban door open without looking and dented the crap out of the side of my car! She even went so far as to blame me and insult me in front of my grandma and uncle!! The nerve of some people I tell you! But as far as this upcoming week, it looks like I’ll be taking her to a few antique shops and maybe a thrift store or two. Hopefully I can find some cute stuff. I’ll be sure to post a few pics if I do. 
Going to play some Chalupa (Mexican Bingo) with the family later… Pics to come! :)
Thanks for reading!
Damarys

No comments:

Post a Comment