Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shellac and Konad Pedi Time!

 I finally got a chance to give myself a pedicure on Tuesday night! I used some of my shellac polishes and I decided to try using my konad stamps to add a little something special.  I am happy to report it was a success!



I did one coat of Red Baroness Shellac polish, one coat of Zillionaire Shellac polish and I topped it off with white konad hearts from the M3 plate.

The Zillionaire Shellac polish is a very thin glittery polish. It is great for layering with other polishes. I like the subtle effect it gave my nails. For more of a sparkle, try using two coats instead. 

You can see a little of the sparkle effect on the bottle in this pic. Below, is the end result!




Hope you guys like it! Getting ready to do my mani now. Will post pics soon! Stay tuned!



Damarys


No comments:

Post a Comment